GAS HOT WATER
What's involved in a service?
Shamrock Hot Water services, repairs & replaces gas hot water units. A licenced plumber & gas fitter diagnoisis your hot water unit and recommends the best solution!
A FIXED price quote is given for all work to be done!
Call Andrew on 0409 950 535
- Pilot light wont stay on. Most of the time a service fixes this problem
- Pilot light wont stay on. Gas Control (Thermostat) replaced
- Pressure & temp relief valve replaced
- Tempering valve replaced
- Leaking pipes around hot water unit
- Hot water unit tank leaking. This requires a new hot water unit.
- Main burner is inspected & cleaned
- Pilot light assembly is inspected & cleaned
- Thermocouple is REPLACED (The main part which keeps the pilot light on)
- Gas control (thermostat) tested
- Pressure & temp relief valve tested
- Hot water unit & pipe work checked for water & gas leakes
- General clean up of hot water unit
- (Anodes can be replaced at additional cost if requested. Only done in poor water quality areas)
What are common repairs?
Which hot water units do you recommend for replacement?
- Dux 135ltr, 4 star energy, 7yr tank warranty, 2-4 people usage, outdoor gas storage unit
- Dux 170ltr, 4 star energy, 7yr tank warranty, 3-5 people usage, outdoor gas storage unit
- Aquamax 390, 5 star energy, 10yr tank warranty, 4-6 people usage, outdoor gas storage unit
- Thermann 26ltr, 5.8 star energy, 10yr heat exchanger warranty, 4-6 people usage, outdoor gas continuous flow unit, larger gas pipe & outdoor power point required